Irene (a fellow blogger from http://ireneperelli.wordpress.com/) was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award! The Liebster Award helps to promote new bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
The rules are for the Liebster Award:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are the questions I got from Irene:
1. Twitter or Instagram? Twitter
2. Mountain or Beach? Mountain
3. Morning or Night? Morning
4. What do you do if you are feeling down to cheer yourself up? Listen to loud music
5. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever encountered? A Takin
6. What is your ideal holiday? The 4th of July!
7. Who is your biggest inspiration? Thistles
8. What is your favorite book? Pride and Prejudice
9. If you can change one thing to help the environment what would that be? More carpooling
10. If you must have a last meal what would that be? Watermelon and pretzel rolls
Here are my questions for the 10 bloggers that I will nominate:
1. What’s your favorite animal?
2. Mountain or Beach?
3. What’s the coolest place you’ve ever visited?
4. What are you doing to help the environment?
5. What would you do if you had $10 million?
6. What is your favorite holiday and why?
7. Why do you have a blog?
8. Favorite book?
9. What item could you not live without?
10. If you must have a last meal what would that be?
The bloggers that I will nominate are:
- Nanny Kellie at http://nannykellie.wordpress.com/ Great ideas for spending time with kids!
- Do U Speak Green? at http://fusionclothing.wordpress.com/ Fun facts/ reasons for going green.
- Staying Centered at http://stayingcentered.wordpress.com/ Horses!
- Bioluminescencess at http://bioluminescencess.wordpress.com/ Interesting green ideas and articles.
- Climate Change for Families at http://climatechangeforfamilies.com/ Motivational posts regarding climate change.
- La Vie Vertee at http://lavievertee.wordpress.com/ Ideas for going green.
- Green Freak at http://quintongreenfreak.wordpress.com/ Green articles related to business and technology.
- In the Watershed at http://inthewatershed.org/ Sustainability- love it.
- Chellie Flores at http://chellieflores.wordpress.com/ Worm composting and lots more.
- Minding my P’s with Q at http://threepsandq.wordpress.com/ Good nature pictures.